Thursday, April 19, 2012

Goodmorning whats on your plate today

I try to encourage people to buy local. Whether it is a mom and pop store, or your local farmer. I know many of you live in cities. If you do not know a farmer, especially a small farmer, where often times you can get your grain from them. Encourage your mom and pop market to carry local produce, meat, grain. The grain can be set up like a bulk food type style where you scoop a cup or two rather than by pound.

I love this country. If we support each other nothing can stop us. I would rather have local honey, syrup, grain, produce,meat. I have more control over what I am consuming and also encouraging those who produce it. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN BREAD OR PASTA MADE FROM FRESH GRAIN GROUND IN YOUR OWN HOME.
Another way to to do this is the mom and pop store can offer freshly ground grain, like we do coffee. Have it ground use it within 72hours for top freshness. I freeze mine to keep all the goodies inside.
I am only promoting you, us, and ours. I love this country!!!! 
Need help with using the grain check out my blog. I am very new at blogging I only started because I finally made a whole wheat loaf of bread that was moist and delicious .
I hope this  encourages you !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment